Two Courses and Two Hotels That Offer Flexibility, Service and Advance Planning Make Your Life a Lot Easier.
Our Convenient Location Makes it Easy for Golfers to Attend Meetings and Outings.
Dear Golfing Society or Outing Organizer:
There are lots of excellent clubs and courses in Scotland that provide suitable services and facilities for societies. What makes Kinross such a popular choice? First, we have two courses and there's a great debate at Kinross: which course will your society members enjoy the most? You can play one or both of the courses as part of your meeting and this makes for fast play and better variety. Second, our location, just a mile from Junction 6 on the M90 means that we're just 60 minutes from Glasgow and just 30 minutes from Edinburgh. Groups and societies will always find it easy to find their way to Kinross. The location provides the flexibility to come for the day or stay. Again—there are always plenty of options at Kinross.
Click here now to book online or call 01577 863467.
Here are some additional reasons that groups and societies choose Kinross year after year.
- A dedicated professional for your meeting. No stand-offish secretary here! At Kinross, a professional coordinator will make sure that your meeting or group event runs smoothly.
- Superb food. Prepared right here. Choose from our extensive menu for lunch and dinner and enjoy our impressive wine list.
- Our 2 hotels, the Green Hotel and the Windlestrae Hotel are both conveniently located just a couple of minutes' stroll from the 1st tees. After dinner, simply head straight upstairs! No need to risk driving.
- Sensible prices and outstanding value.
- Two courses for different levels of golfer. If your group or society comprises strong golfers, you might head for The Montgomery. If your group or society comprises weekend/average golfers, The Bruce might be better but don't be fooled into thinking that weekend/average golfers won't enjoy The Montgomery or that better golfers will find that The Bruce is a pushover. Why not play both courses for the full effect?
- All the "Goodies" like longest drive, closest-to-the pin, etc.
- You will not be treated like aliens. Perhaps you got your society onto a top club course only to find that the members treated you like serfs and made you change in a disused bomb shelter. We welcome guests and visitors at Kinross and our new clubhouse facilities will make everyone feel welcome.
But enough of the general background - what are we offering to golf groups and societies in 2015?
- We are again offering a special Golf Groups & Societies incentive whereby you get one FREE green fee for every 8 players in your party which is a discount of up to 12.5% on what are already very reasonable green fees (we think!). So if you have a party of 16, you only pay for 14 green fees, parties of 24 pay 21 green fees...and so on.
- We offer a number of additional prizes to make your Golf Outing at Kinross even more memorable:
- Parties of 16+ received an engraved Kinross Shield - those groups that have played here in the past and have already received the Shield will instead receive an engraved Nearest the Pin or Longest Drive trophy.
- Parties of 20+ will receive not only an engraved Shield / Trophy but also a voucher to give away on the day for a complimentary 4 ball at Kinross (worth up to £200)